[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index | Library Home |
Network Information Services (NIS and NIS+) Guide
Use the following commands to administer passwords, credentials, and keys
(see the appropriate command descriptions for more information):
- Changes a principal's secure RPC key pair. Unless you want to
re-encrypt your current private key with a new password, use the
passwd command instead. The chkey command does
not affect the principal's entry either in the passwd table or
- Decrypts and stores a principal's secret key with the
- Deletes stored secret key from keyserv.
- Enables the server for storing private encryption keys.
- Creates a new key pair in public-key database.
- Creates credentials for NIS+ principals.
- Updates public keys in directory objects.
- Changes and administers principal's password.
[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index |
Library Home |